Music cannot wait for concert halls. It can be heard everywhere in the streets. I will not only talk about the bands and celebrations that regularly take place in parks and on pavements but especially about the syncopated rhythms of Jazz. The evenings in May are swept away by the maddening notes of swing and the blues during the The Brussels Jazz Marathon (BRUXELLES) and continue on the sound of ethnical music at the Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels (BRUXELLES).
From the exits of the Underground to the terraces of cafés, through improvised stages outdoors, Brussels swings and fills my soul with a festive mood.
DISCOVER JAZZ EVERY DAY:
- Jazz Club - L'Archiduc (BRUXELLES)
- MARNI THEATRE (JAZZ FESTIVAL, DANCE, ...) (IXELLES)
- Sounds Jazz Club (IXELLES)
- The Jazz Station (SAINT-JOSSE-TEN-NOODE)
- The Music Village (BRUXELLES)
- 01/2017 > RIVER JAZZ Festival 2017 (IXELLES)
- 04/2017 > International Jazz Day (BRUXELLES)
- 07/2017 > Brosella 2017 - Folk & Jazz festival in Brussels (LAEKEN)
Walloon Brabant :
- 02/2017 > Open Jazz Festival in Louvain-la-Neuve (LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE)
- 09/2017 > JAZZ in the Villers-la-Ville vineyard! (VILLERS-LA-VILLE)
- 05/2017 > International Jazz Festival in Liège (LIEGE)
- 07/2017 > The International Comblain Jazz Festival in Comblain-au-Pont (COMBLAIN-LA-TOUR)