Hotel Barsey by Warwick Brussels ****
Avenue Louise 381-383
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Hotel Barsey by Warwick is a characterful boutique hotel on Avenue Louise in Brussels. Discover the capital of Europe's glamorous side.
Infrastructure and services
- 99 cosy and comfortable rooms and suites,
- The Avenue, the terrace and restaurant with 'star' chefs Gaëtan Colin and Roland Debuyst,
- 3 entirely adaptable meeting spaces for your meetings or seminars.
Hotel Barsey by Warwick is an intimate hotel that suits any type of trip, be it for business, discovery, relaxation or a couple's escape. Intimacy and a chic and glamorous feel, right down to the smallest detail.
Activities and leisure
The hotel is located on Avenue Louise, which is known for its numerous chic boutiques. Close by you will find Place du Châtelain, with its restaurants and even the Horta Museum. Not forgetting Bois de la Cambre, which is ideal for a nice walk in the heart of the city.
Hotel Barsey also offers a direct connection with the centre of Brussels to discover the Grand-Place, the city's museums and the surrealism of its inhabitants.
- website : http://warwickhotels.com/barsey
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 649 98 00
- fax : +32 (0) 2 640 17 64