Le Pass - The Science Adventure Park in Frameries
Rue de Mons 3
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Pass is a group of interactive exhibitions that help you discover science differently was a family. Only 6km from Mons.
Fascinating exhibitions and activities for young and old complete the exhibitions.
Situated on the site of an old coal mine, it was renovated by architect Jean Nouvel. Its exceptional architecture alone is really worth the detour.
Knowing and understanding while having fun, that's the Pass.
Don't miss the show room, the "H2O film" shown on 5 giant sides of a cube to understand the challenges of sustainable development.
As for nature, a 28ha park dotted with observatories and overlooked by a slagheap that is blessed with a fantastically varied ecosystem also awaits you.
The Pass opens its doors to you
- Belgian school period: midweek from 9am to 4pm, except Wednesdays. The last weekend of the month from 1pm to 6pm. Closed for the other weekends,
- Belgian School holidays: everyday from 10am to 6pm, except during Christmas holidays.
- The Pass is free for children under 6 years old,
- Access is provided for people with reduced mobility,
- Pets are not allowed,
- The Pass has a cafeteria offering food and drinks,
- A large free car park is at your disposition.
The Pass, a world of experiences!
- website : http://www.pass.be/acheter-tickets-entree-au-pass.htm?lng=fr
Tourist information on the town FRAMERIES